LORELEI Seductive - Precision pencil brush
“drawing attention with alluring qualities”
Precision Pencil - Pointed
- Smudging liners
- Applying shadow along lash line or under the eye
- Drawing in your crease to give depth
- Inner and outer corner highlights
- Powder shadow
- Precision eye shading and 'cat eye'
- Creating a crease where there is none
- Eyeliner - medium to thick
- Pigment, cream, gel, liquid or glitter
This brush is handy as you use it like you would a pencil, which makes application a breeze.
SMUDGING PENCIL EYELINER
- Apply pencil liner
- Using your clean brush, gently smudge the edges of the pencil line with the tip of the brush to give a softer effect without making the line bigger or smoky looking. Use the side of the brush if you would like to achieve that.
- Repeat if a heavier look is desired.
PRECISION EYE SHADING
This will achieve a softly blended line if used with powders and pigments
- Place the brush into product and tap off excess powder as so you have control of the application.
- Using long strokes or short sweeps of the brush, draw an arched line in the crease of the eye socket or where you would like to create one.
- Blend it if required, repeat if desired.
- if you want to, balance your eye makeup by doing the under eye, and connecting the two lines.
- Try highlighting directly under your brow. Make sure you are using a clean brush to do so.
- Place a tiny shimmer or a fine glitter in the inner corner of your eye at the end point and/or tear duct and blend edges softly
- Try little swirling motions in the crease
- It is perfectly shaped to get a short flick at the end of your liner with little effort
- Dip into glitter and place in the inner corner of eye for some dazzle.