LORELEI Intriguing - Cream shadow
“arousing ones curiosity or interest”
Cream Shadow - Flat and Tapered
- Cream eye shadows
- Concealing or light reflecting for flawless features
- Highlight or low light with precision
This brush can be used in two ways.
- Evenly on the flat side-sweeping, 'pat and roll' motions or tapping it into the skin. Blend with tapered tip of the brush with minimal product on it.
- Precisely with the tip-finely draw it onto the area you require and blend edges if needed
- Some cream shadows are waterproof or long wearing, figure out if you should use a primer underneath and apply if necessary.
- Do not put on top of powder as it will not perform properly
- Blending the edges with a clean fluffy brush is a good way to get the perfect look.
- When doing around your eyebrows use the flat edge as it helps with a clean sharp line