LORELEI Immortalizing - Flat, tapered and pointed foundation
“to cause someone or something to be remembered forever”
Foundation - Flat Tapered
- Applying moisturiser and primer
- Foundation application
This can be considered as a base before contour and highlighting
- With liquid or cream foundation, place product onto the flat side of the brush and dot evenly around the face and décolletage if it is seen.
- Use tiny strokes, tapping and/or pat and roll motions to create an even and full coverage.
- Finish off the foundation with the tapered tip of the brush around the nose, eyes and lips.
- Make sure to blend the edges well (if you have trouble with blending, use the Foundation Buffer Brush around the edge of your application).
- Use liquid foundation for a good coverage or a creme foundation for full coverage and a flawless finish.
- Only one side of the brush is needed, as product will not penetrate far into the bristles.
- Try not to drag the brush down your face as this will not leas to a perfect finished look.