Hydrating Serum 30ml
HA Intensive Hydrating Serum contains a high concentration of Hyaluronic acid. The moisture binding characteristic of this special molecule may help to improve the appearance of dehydration, leaving the skin visibly smoother and plumper.
- Low Molecular Weight (LMW) Sodium Hyaluronate
- Helps to plump and smooth the appearance of dehydrated skin
- A special ingredient (hyaluronic acid) in the serum’s formulation occurs naturally in your skin but reduces with the ageing process.
HOW TO USE
Hydrating Serum may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEPUP SYSTEM™.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
- Prepare the area you would like to treat with the Environ Cosmetic Focus-CIT™ or the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT®.
- Gently massage 1-3 drops of the HA Intensive Hydrating Serum into the skin.
- Follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- For an easier application, the HA Intensive Hydrating Serum may be mixed with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- Use morning and evening.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Hydrating Serum may be added to your daily routine when there are signs of a los of volume (visible lines and laxity) associated with dehydration and the ageing process.
- It may also be useful to help improve the overall appearance and smoothness of the skin.