Vita Peptide Eye Gel 10ml CU
This Vita-Peptide Eye Gel contains essential vitamins, antioxidants and specially selected peptides for use on the delicate and sensitive eye area. It assists in hydrating the skin and in improving the appearance of fine lines.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000)
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 + Ceramide NG + PEG-10 Phytosterol (Dermaxyl®)
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline®)
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone the skin with your preferred Environ products
- Apply Youth EssentiA Vita-Peptide Eye Gel sparingly to the whole eye area
- Continue to apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser
- Use morning and evening.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000) is a synthetic combination of ve natural amino acids which when compared to Retinol acts just as effectively, but has the advantage of not inducing skin irritations or reactions.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 + Ceramide NG + PEG-10 Phytosterol (Dermaxyl®) rehydrates the skin and assists in the improvement of sun damaged cells. It helps “plump up” the skin thereby reducing the appearance of ne lines and giving the skin, a smoother appearance. Dermaxyl® is a combination of six natural amino acids which are found in the body and therefore not likely to cause any allergic reactions.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline®) is a unique peptide that both reduces the degree of existing facial wrinkles and has been demonstrated to be effective against their development.
- Vitamin A assists in creating the appearance of smoother and hydrated skin, leaving the skin with a healthy looking glow.
- May improve the appearance of fine lines. The highly absorbable and very active oil-soluble form of vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) penetrates more readily into the skin. It is an antioxidant that assists in the prevention of UV-induced cell damage.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E) helps to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. Also assists in protecting collagen and making the skin look younger.
It’s recommended for all skin types, especially those who show signs of premature ageing.