Vita Peptide CQ Serum 3 35ml CU
Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 3 is the third step in the premium Environ Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ and contains a high concentration of vitamin A and C in the Youth EssentiA range. The technologically advanced serums in this Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ range contain a powerful combination of ingredients that work in synergy to assist in: combating the visible signs of ageing; creating even, smoother and healthier looking skin; supporting and maintaining a radiantly youthful appearance.
- Retinyl Propionate (vitamin A)
- Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A)
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E)
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (Green Tea Extract)
- Rosmarinus Ofcinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000)
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 + Ceramide NG + PEG-10 Phytosterol (Dermaxyl®)
- Glycerin + Sodium Lactate + TEA-Lactate + Serine + Lactic Acid + Urea + Sorbitol + Sodium Chloride + Allantoin + Sodium Benzoate (Hydroviton®)
The Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serums are produced in four varying strengths. For the best long-term benefits, follow the sequence of these strengths. This will enable your skin to acclimatise to the formula to gain maximum long-term benefits and to avoid any potential skin reactions.
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning, apply the Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum and follow with Antioxidant Defence Crème.Alternatively mix the crème and the Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum in the palm of your hand before applying to face and neck.
- Apply both morning and evening.
- Topical vitamin A has been scientically proven to restore the intracellular vitamin A reserves required for a variety of anti-ageing processes.
- Retinyl Palmitate and Retinyl Propionate – both a gentle ester form of vitamin A which has anti-ageing properties.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate): A highly absorbable and very active oil-soluble form of vitamin C. Powerful antioxidant that assists in the prevention of UV-induced cell damage. It plays an important role in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone brought on by UVA irradiation. Has anti-aging properties as it assists the skin to produce improved collagen.
- Vitamin E is supplied as both Tocopheryl Acetate and the most effective form of vitamin E. Tocopherol – the natural alcohol form of vitamin E. They help to quench free radicals, enhancing the effects of the skin’s natural sun protectors. They also assist in protecting collagen and making the skin look younger.
- Lycopene is a carotenoid with the primary source being tomatoes. It is a powerful antioxidant and scientic research shows that it is more than 100 times more effective than vitamin E and twice as powerful as Beta Carotene. It aids in protecting the skin against damage caused by the high energy blue light.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 + Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl® 3000) is a synthetic combination of ve natural amino acids which, when compared to Retinol, acts just as effectively but has the advantage of not inducing skin irritations or reactions.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide + Ceramide NG (Dermaxyl®) rehydrates the skin and assists in the improvement of sun-damaged cells. It helps “plump up” the skin, thereby reducing the appearance of ne lines and giving the skin a smoother appearance. Dermaxyl® is a combination of six natural amino acids which are found in the body and therefore not likely to cause any allergic reactions.
- Pure Epigallocatechin Gallate, the active ingredient in Green Tea, is possibly the most powerful antioxidant available – it assists in reducing the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- Rosemary Leaf extract is another powerful antioxidant.
- At the vanguard of functional preservation is UV absorber Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnate, to quench the effect of UV radiation during storage and application of the product, ensuring prolonged stability.
- A moisturising combination of Jojoba Esters and Hydroviton®, an advanced moisturising complex, complement the encompassing serums with enhanced moisturising properties, improving overall skin feel.
- A variety of antioxidants together with BHT assist in maintaining the integrity of the Youth EssentiA active ingredients by preventing auto-oxidation during storage.
Indicated for all skin types and ages but, in particular, for more mature, photo-damaged skin. Only to be used by those whose skin is used to the Youth EssentiA Vita-Peptide C-Quence Serum 2.