LORELEI Enchanting - Foundation - stipple and buffer
“To bestow a magic quality or effect to”
Foundation Buffer - Domed
Novice to skilled:
- Buff moisturiser or primer evenly into face
- Stipple/buff liquid or cream foundation into your skin for a natural, airbrushed look and feel
- finish off your look with buffing in powder to set or for a heavier coverage
Buffing with Enchanting will give you a flawless looking coverage using minimal product
- With a small amount of liquid or cream foundation, dot onto required areas of face and chest with the end of the brush
- Stipple/tap the foundation around repeatedly until it blends into the skin
- Repeat if you desire more coverage
- Do small swirling motions all over to buff foundation into skin to create a more even and natural glowing finish
- You can use a moisturiser and primer beforehand using the same technique
- Try buffing setting powder or powder foundation into the skin to give an airbrushed look with a slight sheen, non-matte finish. You can do this alone or over your foundation.
- Buffing liquid or cream will give you a slight sheen on your skin, if you want a matte finish, try stippling with it and just buffing where you want a natural highlight or perhaps try our Tapered Foundation Brush for a matte finish.
- Make sure you do your ears if you are having photos taken!