LORELEI Captivating - Large sable eye shader
“The ability to attract and hold attention of others”
Large Eye shader-Kolinsky Sable
Novice to skilled
- Entire eye area as a base
- On the lid, crease and under the eyes
- Load the brush up with product, pat excess on to side of hand or tap to remove so you have control of the application.
- Pat or do tiny sweeps with the flat side to give maximum coverage. (All over the eye areas with a neutral shade as a base or a dark colour for a dramatic look. Or on the lid for a pop of colour, to create shape.)
- Use the slim edge of the brush in a drawing motion on the crease or lash line, it is also slender enough to use under the eyes.
- You can dust off more of the product on the back of your hand or a tissue and then slightly blend with short sharp flicks to soften the edges and follow by blending with LORELEI 'Sublime'-Domed blender.
- This is a great brush for the lid of the eyes due to its large flat side or great for finer drawing with the tapered tip.
- It is specifically made for either loose or pressed powders/pigments, holding onto it and getting an even application.
- Try a more intense look by mixing shadow or pigment and a sealer to form a paste, this will give you an intense shimmer or pop of colour that will last.