“To charm or enchant in a deceptive way”
Eye shader-Fluffy and dense
Novice to skilled
- - Applying shadow (sheer or heavy)
- -A medium dusting of shimmer
- -Create a flawless gradient look
The Lorelei Beguile Brush, is great for light washes of colour, medium dustings of shimmer, opaque applications of shadow or even for blending.
- Use on your entire area as a neutral all over base colour before applying colours to help with blending
- On the lid for a hue of colour
- Try a shimmer powder swept over a section of your eye make up, it will give your eyes a little pop
- Blend edges for a hazed or gradient look
- It is great for 'packing' product on since it is dense, and is good at blending since it is fluffy. If you were to have only 2 eye brushes, make this one of them.
- Fluffy brushes are best for an 'all over' application, for larger areas or for blending
- Made from pony hair, allowing the follicle to hold onto the powder for a more opaque application